Home Insurane

Home Insurance

Is it possible to tone down the re colour of the bricks?

As a home owner most mortgage lenders require you to have Buildings insurance in place by the time you complete. This covers the structure of your home including permanent fixtures. It gives you peace of mind that should anything happen to your home that you have the right cover in place.

Contents insurance protects against loss or damage to anything in your home that is not structural. You don’t need to be a home owner in order to have a need for this kind of cover.

Get in touch for a personalised quote.

You must ensure that your monthly payments are made in full and on time.